What's in the Box
Sweet Smoky Tangy Barbecue Sauce by BOURBON BARREL FOODS
Seasoned with Bourbon Smoked Salt, Pepper, Paprika and Bourbon Barrel Aged Worcestershire Sauce, our Barbecue Sauce is packed with tons of flavor. This all-natural sauce is sweetened with pure cane Kentucky sorghum, adding a distinct sweet and tangy flavor. Pair this sauce with everything from burgers to chicken to pork!
Tomato Puree, Water, Apple Juice from concentrate, Sorghum, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sugar, Bourbon, Spices (including Bourbon Smoked Pepper and Bourbon Smoked Paprika), Garlic, Onions
Worcestershire Sauce, Cornstarch, Molasses
Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce by BONE DOCTORS
The unique combination of Sweet & Spicy’s peaches, cranberries and a hint of honey pairs well with chicken, pork and seafood (especially salmon). With a distinctive sweetness followed by a subtle kick of blended peppers and spices, Sweet & Spicy is our personal favorite on ribs.
Water, Tomato Paste, Peaches (peaches, water, pear juice concentrate), Brown Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Molasses, Cranberries Jellied (cranberries, sugar, filtered water, citric acid), Non-GMO Corn Syrup, Worcestershire Sauce (water, distilled vinegar, salt, sugar, granulated garlic, ground mustard, cayenne pepper, citric acid, clove oil, all spice oil) , Tamari (Water, soybeans, salt, and alcohol), Chili Powder, Granulated Onion, Black Pepper, Natural Smoke Flavor, Red Pepper, Sage, Natural Honey Flavor
Contains: Mustard, Soy
Kansas City Southern Rub by CABOOSE SPICE & COMPANY
Kansas City Southern is your go-to seasoning for all things grilling & BBQ. Notes of cumin, smoked paprika, and brown sugar combine to create a perfect tribute to Kansas City-style BBQ.
✓ Certified Gluten-Free® ✓ Natural Ingredients ✓ No MSG ✓ No Preservatives ✓ Made in the USA
Flavor Notes & Highlights
- Heat level: Mild
- Flavor Profile: Mildly zesty, smoky, sweet, earthy, savory
- Delicious on: Any BBQ meats! Pork loin & roasts, babyback ribs & spareribs, chicken & turkey , beef: steaks, roasts, short ribs, tacos & burritos, tex-mex , potato salad & macaroni salad. Veggies, grilled corn on the cob.
About Kansas City Southern
Kansas City, Missouri. Known for its signature style of BBQ: wood-fire smoked low-and-slow, and finished off with a sticky, tangy tomato-based sauce. Often imitated, never duplicated.
A foundation of brown sugar, kosher salt, chili pepper, and cumin is joined by smoked paprika, white pepper, garlic, onion, mustard and oregano to take you on a well-rounded flavor trip to KCMO.
The “all-around awesome” of Kansas City Southern alludes to the simple fact that it’s so incredibly versatile: Baby back ribs? Check. Grilled Chicken? Check. Smoked turkey legs? Check. Potato salad? Corn on the cob? Tacos? Check, check, check.
Small-Batch Blended with Natural Ingredients
No MSG | No irradiated spices, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, artificial colors, or preservatives | Certified gluten-free by GFCO
- TIME SAVER - Bear Paws are the answer to perfectly shredded meat without the mess and headache of knives and forks. Easily grasp and shred pork, chicken, beef, and more with the ultra-sharp “claws”
- MELTPROOF and DISHWASHER SAFE - Made of BPA-free nylon, FDA-approved, and heat-resistant up to 475 degrees. Never worry about your shredding tools melting near the grill or in the dishwasher
- EASY & FUN TO USE - Lift, handle, shred, pull, and carve to your heart’s content. Excellent as turkey lifters, too! Our unique design gives you a perfect handhold for safely managing the super-sharp shredding blades
- BBQ PRO FAVORITE - Featured on BBQ Pitmasters, Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, and America’s Test Kitchen. Bear Paws have been named “Best BBQ Tool” by the National BBQ Association
- THE ORIGINAL BEAR PAWS - The favorite BBQ accessory for years, Bear Paws are 100% made in the USA. Nobody beats us for quality and strength. We know Bear Paws will make your BBQs 100% more epic
Slim and sleek, The Capper offers compact, pocket-sized leverage for opening bottles—as well as a clever recapping function. Whether preventing spills at the park, reserving the remains for a large-format brew for later in the day or simply saving re-capped bottles as craft beer memorabilia, this multi-functional opener has got your back
Theory 11 Artisan Playing Cards
Illustrated by hand in South Africa, Artisans are in a league of their own. A breathtaking mix of elegance, style, and sophistication.
Designed by Simon Frouws, these premium, luxury playing cards feature elegant gold foil hot stamped onto ultra-lux black paper derived from sustainable forests.
A breathtaking union of style, elegance, and sophistication.
Featured in Departures Magazine, Artisans have received rave reviews around the world. David Copperfield called them "the best playing cards ever produced."
Artisan™ Playing Cards are produced at The United States Playing Card Company using FSC-certified papers derived from sustainable forests, vegetable-based inks and starch-based laminates. The result is a durable finish that respects the environment. Sealed with a red tax-stamp, vintage sticker seal marked with the exact month and year of print.