What's in the Box
FREEZE Beer Cooling Cups (set of 2)
Take the worry out of entertaining with these versatile and reusable cups. HOST®'s proprietary cooling gel is precisely engineered to keep your beverage perfectly cold for hours. After just two hours in the freezer, the Beer FREEZE™ is ready to do the hard work for you.
- For a frosty brew, freeze HOST® Beer FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between 43-53 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whether you`re in the mood for iced tea, a cool glass of lemonade, or a tall and refreshing glass of water, keep HOST® Beer FREEZE™ Cooling Cups in the freezer so they are ready to go when you are.
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of HOST® Beer FREEZE™ Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to keep any beer the perfect temperature for hours.
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two HOST® Beer FREEZE™ Cooling Cups. Each glass can comfortably accommodate 16 ounces.
- Hand wash only.
- For the best results, place the Beer FREEZE™ upside down in the freezer for 2 hours to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.
Slim and sleek, The Capper offers compact, pocket-sized leverage for opening bottles—as well as a clever recapping function. Whether preventing spills at the park, reserving the remains for a large-format brew for later in the day or simply saving re-capped bottles as craft beer memorabilia, this multi-functional opener has got your back
Beer Tasting Journal by 33 BOOKS
They say necessity is the mother of invention, but alcohol helps, too. Born from attending a few too many beer festivals, 33 Beers is a beer journal that provides an easy way to record tasting notes in a small, convenient notebook format. It’s designed for beer geeks, by beer geeks.
This beer journal is designed for ease of use. It’s tough to hold a notepad in one hand, a pencil in the other, and have another hand left for beer. Taking notes with 33 Beers is as simple as checking a few boxes and entering a few basic facts. The flavor wheel in 33 Beers can be used to quickly recall a beer’s unique flavor long after consumption. For low values of the flavor, fill in dots near the wheel’s center. A Belgian dubbel is used in the example shown.