This Gift comes back in stock December 4th. It can be ordered now, but will not be shipped until December 5th
What's in the Box
FREEZE Beer Cooling Cups (set of 2)
Take the worry out of entertaining with these versatile and reusable cups. HOST®'s proprietary cooling gel is precisely engineered to keep your beverage perfectly cold for hours. After just two hours in the freezer, the Beer FREEZE™ is ready to do the hard work for you.
- For a frosty brew, freeze HOST® Beer FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between 43-53 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whether you`re in the mood for iced tea, a cool glass of lemonade, or a tall and refreshing glass of water, keep HOST® Beer FREEZE™ Cooling Cups in the freezer so they are ready to go when you are.
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of HOST® Beer FREEZE™ Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to keep any beer the perfect temperature for hours.
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two HOST® Beer FREEZE™ Cooling Cups. Each glass can comfortably accommodate 16 ounces.
- Hand wash only.
- For the best results, place the Beer FREEZE™ upside down in the freezer for 2 hours to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.
Slim and sleek, The Capper offers compact, pocket-sized leverage for opening bottles—as well as a clever recapping function. Whether preventing spills at the park, reserving the remains for a large-format brew for later in the day or simply saving re-capped bottles as craft beer memorabilia, this multi-functional opener has got your back
Beer Tasting Journal by 33 BOOKS
They say necessity is the mother of invention, but alcohol helps, too. Born from attending a few too many beer festivals, 33 Beers is a beer journal that provides an easy way to record tasting notes in a small, convenient notebook format. It’s designed for beer geeks, by beer geeks.
This beer journal is designed for ease of use. It’s tough to hold a notepad in one hand, a pencil in the other, and have another hand left for beer. Taking notes with 33 Beers is as simple as checking a few boxes and entering a few basic facts. The flavor wheel in 33 Beers can be used to quickly recall a beer’s unique flavor long after consumption. For low values of the flavor, fill in dots near the wheel’s center. A Belgian dubbel is used in the example shown.