Each bottle is just 15 mL, but its small size disguises its strength. Just a few drops are enough for most beers, and each bottle contains about 300 drops, or roughly 100 beers. Also good for home brewing.
Includes 4 flavors:
- Azacca®: tropical fruits, especially mango and pineapple
- Chinook: big-time pine and citrus aromas
- Centennial: earthy, floral and some citrus
- Columbus: citrus and spice, dank and/or herbal
Bert's isn't just for beer - it works well in cider, mead and cocktails (try a gin and tonic with Azacca) that need an aromatic hop lift. Homebrewing? One 15 mL vial in five gallons can totally replace your dry-hopping,* depending on the recipe.
A Bale in a Bottle
It takes approximately half a pound of farm-fresh hops to produce the concentrated fresh hop oil used in each bottle of Beer Baster.
The hops used in Bert's Beer Baster are steam-distilled immediately after harvest to ensure maximum freshness. Complex aroma compounds are captured in the oil without the use of chemicals, making Bert’s insanely aromatic.
* Don't use Bert's Beer Baster in the boil kettle - high temps will drive off all the aromatic compounds. Use it on the cool side of brewing, added to secondary fermenter or add when you bottle or keg.
Be the first to review this product.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available